Planning self-strengthening? Questions for a grassroots discussion
Regardless of the territory of life status, these questions can help plan your self-strengthening process:
- What are our community’s main hopes and concerns regarding our territory of life?
- Do we want to engage in self-strengthening for our territory of life?
- Who should be involved in discussing and taking action?
- Who should coordinate, facilitate, and keep track of the process?
- How and when should we meet during the process?
- When we consider the seven elements of the self-strengthening process, which are most important for us?
- From where, and when, shall we start?
- Do we have the resources we need to support the process? If not, how can they be secured?